Monday, 4 February 2008

I love Victoria Park

Hey Team

Well running is going well, surprisingly well! Yay! Although the interval training is still kicking my ass just a bit...but oh well.

Finally made it through Victoria Park on a 7 mile route, which was just beautiful with the early morning weekend sun (stop gasping it can occasionally be sunny in London!). Big ups to Map Girl who assisted me find my routes & distances.

Also now have new i-pod tunes (thanks Gill & Hayden you guys rock!) so will be all motivated to keep on trucking for the next 10 weeks...

PLEASE DONATE I NEED MORE DONATIONS!!!!! Go to www.bmycharity.com/EmzTakesOnLondon and be generous, when am I going to do this again? I'm not is what needs to be running through your mind, so leave running the streets of London up to me you just need to run for your credit card & make a donation (no not the new shoes at Office).

Also am going to try & figure out how to do an opinion poll to make this more interactive, so if you have any suggested topics, other than "When will Emz crack?" please let me know.

Arohanui

No comments: